Alpha Epsilon Delta is the largest U.S. health preprofessional honor society serving all students in pursuit of a career in healthcare. AED is dedicated to the encouragement and recognition of excellence in preprofessional health scholarship, including medicine, dentistry, veterinary, and others. The Society welcomes ALL students engaged in the pursuit of a professional healthcare career. AED offers opportunities for intellectual and professional development, provides a forum for students with common interests, and extends a program of service to benefit the college/university community.
The minimum qualifications for applicants include:
- Achievement of 3.2 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) science and overall GPA
- Complete at least three semesters of college credit as of March 2018 (only sophomore, junior, and senior students are eligible to apply)
A complete application includes:
- Completion of the attached application membership form.
- An updated resume or CV
- Check or money order of $80 made payable to “Emory University.” Other payment methods will NOT be accepted.
- Please submit the above three items to Mallory Joynt at the PHMO Office (B. Jones Center, suite 204). **Please look for a folder outside of Ms. Joynt's office that says "AED Application."
Application Deadline: Wednesday, March 28th at 5:00pm
Application Cover Form: http://bit.ly/2FdbCgr
Membership Form: http://bit.ly/2H5JJU1 (*Form must be downloaded before you can fill it in. Answers must be typed.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact AED President Sharon Hsieh at email@example.com.