The Translational Cognitive and Affective (TCAN) Laboratory at UC Davis studies the neural mechanisms of cognitive dysfunction in psychotic illness. The TCAN Lab is currently recruiting Junior Specialists in 3 different positions at the UC Davis Medical Center:
- Duration of Untreated Psychosis Specialist
- Early Psychosis Study Coordinator
- Early Psychosis Technical Specialist
Applicants are encouraged to apply to one or more of the positions depending on interest level and qualifications. You can only be considered for the positions for which you apply, so please read the detailed descriptions of each position. Positions have a one year appointment with an additional year based on performance, and they strongly consider applicants who are able to consider a two year commitment.
- More Info: http://carterlab.ucdavis.edu/jobs/
- Application Deadline: March 30, 2018
- Anticipated Start Date: July 1, 2018 or earlier